- For a fresh applicant the card is issued for one year, which is renewed for 2 years on each expiry thereafter.
- For photo-card Rs. 50/- is charged each time the photo is embossed.
- The cheque encashment facility limit is Rs. 2,500/- which is free of charge and available at all branches of Central Bank of India.
- Either you can avail the total amount of Rs. 5,000/- in one month by way of signing the chargeslip i.e. through cash advance facility or if you so desire, you can avail of both the facilities. Then under cheque encashment you are allowed to have Rs. 2,500/- (maximum) and the rest through cash advance facility, since the aggregate limit when taken together is Rs. 5,000/- per month only.
- If you do not pay the card usage within the stipulated due date, service charges @ 2.5% per month is levied (computed monthly) until the outstanding is fully paid off.