NEWS & ADVICE : SAVINGS ACCOUNTS
Visakhapatnam Co-operative Bank records profit of 6.8 cr in FY2011-12
By Neelima Shankar
Sep 19, 2012
Print    Email    RSS   

The Andhra Pradesh based Visakhapatnam Co-operative Bank has recorded profits to the tune of Rs. 6.8 crore during the last financial year. This was announced by the Chairman of the co-operative bank Mr. M. Anjaneyulu.

While attending the bank's general body meeting, he said that the bank has deposits worth Rs. 1, 216.27 crore and it has loans worth Rs. 874.06 crore. The bank is planning to do business worth Rs. 3, 000 crore by the end of financial year 2016, which will also be its 100th year.

The bank has a total of 27 branches and steps are being taken to computerize and network all the branches. It is reported that the bank had announced a dividend of 10 percent in the current year, which when combined with an interest of 10 percent, would give 20 percent to the shareholder.

Mr. M. Anjaneyulu also said that co-operative banks should continuously compete with commercial banks in all considerations and should provide excellent service to retain customers.


(Comments Posted : 0) Post Your Comments
Show All Comments
COMPARE QUICKLY
 Select a product:
 

CALCULATE QUICKLY
 Select a product:
 

EDITORS' PICKS
How to check balance in savings bank account
12 point conduct checklist for bank and...
Savings account portability: How...
Carnival of Indian Personal Finance Blogs #1
Carnival of Indian Personal Finance Blogs #3


I WANT TO UPDATE MY MOBILE NUMBER IN SB ACCOUNT IN...
I wanr my account details from 01.04.17 to 31.07.17....
i WANT MY ACCOUNT DETAILS FROM 31.3.2016 TO...
My ac no is 501790977325. Plz check my account...
who to check my saving account balance in online
what is my CIF no. which is not clear on my pass book

NEWS THIS WEEK
HDFC bank adjudged as the Best private bank in India Feb 16, 2015
HDFC reported an increase of 20% in its net profit Feb 16, 2015
ICICI bank launched Flash remit facility Feb 13, 2015
BOM launched new savings deposit scheme for HNI customers Feb 12, 2015
BMB bank to have a total of 80 branches by the March end. Feb 10, 2015
News Archive