- The HSBC Savings Account has no hidden costs:
- You can automatically transfer extra savings from your savings account to a fixed deposit, through a standing instruction, to enable you to earn higher interest.
- You are also eligible for a fee waiver on HSBC credit cards.
- Introducing Card-to-Card Transfer facility - a funds transfer service that enables you to transfer money in an easy, fast, convenient and safe manner using the VISA MONEY TRANSFER service from VISA.
- HSBC Demat Account services with waiver on account opening charges.
- Keep track of your account with free quarterly account statements.
- Free personalized chequebook.
- Buy mutual fund products offered by select mutual fund houses.
- Choose from a range of insurance products offered by Tata AIG.
- Manage your account, make transactions, pay your bills and much more by taking advantage of HSBC's free Internet Banking facilities.
- International debit card: Use the international debit card to make purchases at 3,50,000 merchant establishments in India and at 26 million across the world. Withdraw cash from over 23,500 HSBC/Visa/Plus ATMs in India and from over 1 million VISA ATMs across the world.
- Credit card: Get an HSBC credit card that lets you access your Savings Account at HSBC ATMs worldwide. Perform banking transactions like cash withdrawals, balance inquiries and transfer of funds. You can also withdraw cash from your HSBC Current / Savings Account at any of our VISA / MasterCard ATMs worldwide.
- Special relationship discounts: Our HSBC customers (for 6 months or more) are entitled to a 0.5% discount on the upfront processing fee for Home loans and Personal/Professional loans and on the annual service charges for Asset Link.