|Individuals in their own names.
• Two or more persons, payable to any of them/survivor/survivors.
• Two or more persons, payable to all of them jointly.
• A guardian on behalf of a minor.
• A minor himself/herself if he/she has attained the age of 12 years.
• Clubs, associations (Registered or unregistered). Charitable and religious institutions trusts, local bodies etc., and other bodies of an identical nature.
• Illiterate persons.
• SB Accounts can also be opened in the name of the following organizations/ Agencies
(a) Primary Co-operative Credit Society which is being financed by the Bank.
(b) Small Farmers' Development Agency (SFDA)
(c) Marginal Farmers' an Agricultural Laborers Agencies ( MFAL)
(d) Drought Prone Areas Program (DPAP)
(e) District Rural Development Agency/Society (DRDA/DRDS)
(f) District Development Authority (DDA)
(g) Integrated Rural Development Program ( IRDP)
(h) Integrated Tribal Development Agency (ITDA)
(i) Agriculture Produce Market Committees
(j) Khadi and Village Industries Board
(k) Societies Registered under the Societies Registration act, 1860 or any other corresponding law in force in State or a Union territory
(l) Companies governed by the Companies Act, 1956which have been licensed by the Central Government under section 25 of the said Act, or under the corresponding provision in the Indian companies Act, 1913 and permitted, not to add to their names the word "Limited" or the word "Private Limited".